When Do I Need to Get a Bond?

Before an active contractor’s license can be issued or renewed, or an inactive license made active, the licensee must have a current Contractor’s Bond, or an approved alternative to the bond, on file with the CSLB. The Contractor’s Bond is in the amount of $12,500.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *