The Service is not intended for visitors who are under eighteen (18) years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from individuals who are not eighteen (18) years old.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO PARENTI INSURANCE. When you access or use the Service, or communicate with one of our service representatives, submit a request for an insurance quote or application for insurance, or otherwise submit a request for information about the products or services that we offer, we may ask you to provide information that may identify you personally, including your name, postal address, email address and Social Security. We will also ask you for information about your business in order for us to assess your insurance needs and to provide you with the products and services that you request. Information we request about your business may include the number of employees that work at your company, your company’s average income and your company’s Federal Employee ID Number (FEIN). In addition, if you elect to purchase products or services through the Service, you will need to provide payment account information in order for us to process your purchase.
- INFORMATION PARENTI INSURANCE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTS FROM YOU; COOKIES. We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Service using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Service;
- the date and time of your visit to the Service;
- the amount of time you spend using the Service;
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies it may impact the functionality of our sites.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. Our primary purpose in collecting information from you is to provide you with access to the Service, and to provide you with the products and services offered through the Service. We may use the information we collect about you through the Service to:
- provide access to the Service, to manage and service your account and to provide the products and services you request through the Service;
- resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and respond to your customer service inquiries;
- customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal process;
- tell you about our services, and deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
- keep a record of our transactions and communications with you; and
- provide you with other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
We may also combine your information with the information of other users so that we can generally assess users’ preferences or to otherwise improve the Service. This combined information will not identify you personally.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. We will not sell or lease your information to, or exchange your information with, third parties without first obtaining your express consent, except that we may share your information with the following third parties:
- Insurance Companies: If you request an insurance quote through the Service, or otherwise use the Service to purchase insurance coverage, we may share the information you provide through the Service with insurance companies. We will only share your information with insurance companies as necessary to provide you with the products or services you have requested through the Service. If you elect to proceed with purchasing insurance from a particular insurance company, that insurance company may seek additional information about you, including by contacting you directly by email, postal mail or telephone or running a credit check about you. We will obtain your prior consent if an insurance company intends to conduct a credit check about you. Insurance companies are only permitted to contact you directly in order to provide you with the products or services you have requested through the Service.
- Third Party Marketing Partners: Parenti Insurance will NEVER share any of your information with third party marketing companies.
- Our Service Providers: Parenti Insurance will NEVER share any of your information with third party service providers.
- Companies that Acquire Our Business or Assets: If our company or our assets are acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, that company may acquire the information about you collected by us. We will require the applicable company to assume the rights and obligations that are applicable to your information at the time of the acquisition, transfer or merger.
- Law Enforcement Authorities: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
We will obtain your consent prior to sharing your information with any third party not described above.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES. The Service may contain links to websites that are not owned or operated by Parenti Insurance. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. If you visit these websites or provide any information directly to parties other than Parenti Insurance (even if those websites display the Parenti Insurance brand), different policies may apply to the collection and use of your information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before accessing third party websites or disclosing information to third parties.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of thirteen (13). If we later learn that an individual under the age of thirteen (13) has provided information through the Service, we will take appropriate steps to remove that individual’s information from our database restrict that individual from future access to the Service.
- UPDATING AND DELETING INFORMATION. If you create an account through the Service, you can access, change and update the information that you provide through the Service by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling us at 650-596-9500.
- OPT-OUT OF MARKETING EMAIL. From time to time we may send you marketing communications about our products and services using the email you provide as part of the registration process. You may elect not to receive these email communications from us by either following the link provided in the applicable email communication or contacting us at info@Parenti Insurance.com.